民航客舱服务英语50句 简单吗 你也会学吗「机组人员英语」

互联网 2023-01-31 17:31:04

最近很多人关注民航客舱服务英语50句 简单吗 你也会学吗「机组人员英语」,山东创新网小沐从网上搜集一些关于民航客舱服务英语50句 简单吗 你也会学吗「机组人员英语」内容,希望对您有用。

1. Your boarding pass/card,please?or :May I see your boarding pass?

请出示您的登机牌。

2. Your seat is over there, 18A. The seat number is indicated along the edge of the overhead storage compartment.

您的座位在那儿,18A。座位号就标在行李架边上。

3. I"ll show you the seat.

我来为您带位。

4. May I help you with your bag?

我帮您拿行李吧?

5. Could you please step aside to allow other passengers to pass through?

您能往边上站一点让其他旅客过去吗?

6. OK, I"ll try to consult with the person beside him to exchange the seat with you.

行,我尽量和他边上的旅客商量一下,和您换位置。

7. Would you mind changing your seat with another passenger?

您意和另一位客换一下座位吗?

8. I"m sorry,sir. We have double booked. Would you mind taking another seat?

对不起,先生,这个座位重号了,您介意换另一个座位吗?

9. Would you please go back to your assigned seat for the time being? After it takes off,you may return to this seat.

请您暫时回到指定的座位好吗?等飞机起飞后您可以再回到这个座位上来。

10. Is your luggage here,sir?

这是您的行李吗?

11. Would you mind me putting your bag somewhere else?

您不介意我把您的包放在其它地方吧?

12. Please don"t put your handcart in the overhead compartment.

请您不要把手推车放在行礼架上。

13. Please put it under your seat"thank you!

请把它放在您的座位下面,谢谢!

14. Excuse me,sir. But nobody is allowed to leave baggage here as the aisle mustn"t be blocked.

对不起,先生,行李不能放在这里,过道不能被堵塞。

15. We are waiting for a few passengers to complete boarding formalities.

我们正在等待其他几位客人办理登机手续。

16. Please turn off your mobile phones.Thank you!

请您将手机关机,谢谢!

17. This one is the call button,if you need us for anything,please push it.

这是呼唤钤,如果需要我们帮忙,请按一下。

18. If there is anything I can do it for you,please don"t hesitate to call me.

如果还有什么事您需要我帮忙,请接呼唤钤。

19. There"ll be a film on in a few minutes.

几分钟后,我们将播放电彩。

20. Excuse me,sir. Would you please retum your seat back to the upright position?

对不起,先生,请将您的座持背调直好吗?

21. May I trouble you to put down the shade?

能劳驾您放下遮阳板吗?

22. Please put down your table.

请您放下您的小桌板。

23. We"ll soon be serving dinner.Here is the menu.

我们马上为您提供正餐,这是您的菜单。

24. Would you like your whisky straight or on the rocks?

您的威士忌是直喝还是加冰块呢?

25. What do you think about it?

您认为它怎么样?

26. I"m terribly sorry.I"ll change it for you at once.

非常抱,我马上就给您换一份。

27. Would you like to try some?

您要不要试一下?

28. May I clear off your table if you"re through with your meal?

要是您用完餐了,我可以清理小桌板吗?

29.lt"s my pleasure to be at your service.

为您服务是我的荣幸。

30. Sorry,sir.The lavatory is occupied now.Please wait a moment.

对不起,先生洗手间有人,请您稍等。

31. No smoking is allowed in the lavatories.

在洗手间内是不能吸烟的。

32.It"s turbulence.Please return to your seat,sir.

飞机有点颜簸,请您回到您的座位上去,先生。

33. Would you like to buy some duty free items?

您要买点机上的免税品吗?

34. Here is your change,sir.Thank you very much.

这是找您的零钱,谢谢!

35. No,thanks.It"s my pleasure to serve you.We don"t accept tips.

不,谢谢。能为您服务是我们的荣幸,我们不收小费

36. Have you ever suffered from airsickness before? you"re probably airsick.

您曾晕过机吗?您可能是机。

37. The airsickness bag is in your seat pocket in front of you.

清洁袋在您前方的座椅口袋里。

38. How are you feeling now?

您觉得怎么样了?

39. Please leave your name,address,telephone number and everything about your handbag.

请留下您的姓名、地址、电话号码和有关您手提包的细节。

40. If we have any information about it,we will get in contact with you.

如果我们有消息会立刻与您联系的。

41. How many meals have you supplied for the First Class? How many for the Economy and the crew?

请问头等舱配了多少份餐,经济舱和机组餐呢?

42. Oh,by the way,are there any special meals for special passengers?

哦,对了,有配特殊餐吗?

43. You are requested to complete the entry formalities at the arrival hall.

您须去进港大厅办理入关手续。

44. Beijing is one hour behind Tokyo.

北京比东京晚一个小时。

45. I"m not quite sure,you"d better inquire at the information Counter in the Arrival lobby.They will be helpful.

我不敢肯定,您最好去大斤问讯处问一下,他们会帮助您的

46. Please go to the transit counter on the second floor to go through the formalities.

请到二楼中转柜台办理转机手续。

47. Don"t worry,sir. If you miss the flight,go to the ticket counter and they"ll make a new arrangement for you.

别着急,先生,如果您赶不上转机的航班的话,去售票柜台他们会为您安排的。

48. That"ll be done by our airlines.Please don"t worry about it.

我们公司会做安排的,请不要担心。

49. You can get your belongings ready for disembarkation.

您可以拿着行李下飞机了。

50. Please watch your step,ma"ma.It"s very slippery outside.

女士,请您小心脚下,外面路很滑。