外企日常商务英语总结报告「商务英语总结和反思」

互联网 2023-01-31 17:54:34

最近很多人关注外企日常商务英语总结报告「商务英语总结和反思」,山东创新网小沐从网上搜集一些关于外企日常商务英语总结报告「商务英语总结和反思」内容,希望对您有用。

Words and Expressions

Card 卡片,名片

Catalog 同事,同僚

Department(行政或企业的)部,局

Do my best 尽力而为

Enter into 建立

Firm 公司

Introduce 介绍,引见

Look forward 盼望,期待

Relationship 关系,联系

Take care of 照顾,处理

Recommendation 推荐,介绍

Chamber of commerce 商会

Inform 通知

Specialize in 专营

Enter into business relations 建立业务关系

On the basis of equality and mutual benefit 在平等互利的基础上

Pamphlet 小册子

Meet with great favor 受欢迎

Of the latest style 最新式样

Coincide 一致,相符

Financial position 财务状况

Credit standing 信用地位

Trade reputation 贸易声誉

Notes

1.on/through the recommendation of... 由...介绍(推荐)

We engaged our present secretary on the recommendation of Mr.Brown.

我们现在雇用的秘书是由布朗先生介绍的。

2.under separate cover = by separate mall,be sent separately 另邮,另寄

We are sending you catalogue under separate cover. 目录将另函寄出。

如表示“随函”,可用“enclosed please find...”

3.latest 是late的最高级,表示“最晚的,最近的”

如:最新目录the latest catalogue;最新价目表the latest price list

4.look forward to 盼望(to 为介词)

We look forward to your early reply.盼早复信。

We look forward to hearing from you soon.盼早听到你的回复。

5.enclose封入

We enclose a copy of our latest price list. 随函寄出我方最新价格表一份。

也可用下列句型:

Enclose is a copy of our latest price list.

Enclose please find a copy of...

Attached please find...

6.line 行业,(一类)货物

We have been in this line for many years.我们经营这一行多年了。

This is a good line of hardware.这是金属器具中的一批好货。

7.to our mutual benefit(interest,advantage)

Expanding trade between us will be to our mutual benefit.

扩大我们之间的贸易对我们双方都有利。

8.I look forward to working with you.(我期望与您一起工作)

Look forward to sth./doing sth.

We’re so much looking forward to seeing you again.

我们非常盼望再见到你。

Basic Expressions

1.We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.

我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。

2.By the courtesy of Mr.Black,we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.

承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。

3.We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.

我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

4.Your firm has been introduced(recommended,passed on)to us by Maple Company.

枫叶公司向我们介绍了贵公司。

5.Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.

我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。

6.We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.

我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。

7.We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.

我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。

8.We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.

现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。

9.We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.

我们特此致函是想与贵方建立业务关系。

11.We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.

鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。

12.Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.

我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。

13.We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.

我们经营这类商品已经有二十多年的历史了。

14.Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.

来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立业务关系,我们表示同意。

15.In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle,we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.

为了使贵方对我方的纺织品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目录,供细则。

16.Glad to see you in your company.

很高兴在贵公司认识你

17.It’s only half an hour’s car ride.

只有半小时的车程。

18.Suppose we make it,say three o’clock tomorrow afternoon.

如果我们能去的话,那么就明天下午三点钟吧。

19.It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.

如果你们能将你们的销售统计资料寄给我们,那可就太有帮助了。

20.We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.

我们希望你们能将相关资料寄给我们。